Add licenses to your clusters using PX-Central on-prem
Your PX-Central on-prem deployment includes a highly-available license server and backup server by default. From PX-Central, you can add and manage licenses for any of your attached Portworx clusters.
- You must have a valid Portworx license to add.
- At least one Portworx cluster must be added to PX-Central.
Add a license to PX-Central
- From the PX-Central landing page, select the License icon to navigate to the License Server List page.
- Select the Licenses link on the Main license server to go to the license management page.
- Select the Add License button and paste your license key into the text field.
- Select the Add License button to add your license.
Last edited: Monday, Aug 3, 2020
Questions? Visit the Portworx forum.